The Utility Billing Clerk is responsible for generating, processing and collecting approximately 500 utility account billings each month.
The department responds to:
- Utility customer requests for connects
- Disconnects and transfers of ownership of Town utility service
- General billing questions
- Delinquency and collection-related issues
- Processing of utility bill payments
How to pay a utility bill:
- Mail to: Town of De Beque, Attn: Utility Clerk, P.O. Box 60, De Beque, CO 81630
- Bring in person to: De Beque town Hall, 381 Minter Avenue * Credit or debit card paid through the Online Payments page
How to set up a new utility account:
- New renter - if an account history of at least six months has not been established a $200 deposit will be required to begin service. Please bring payment to the Town Hall, 381 Minter Avenue
- New owner - please call the Utility Clerk at least 24 hours in advance to transfer service from the previous property owner
Property owners in De Beque are responsible for all utility bills on rentals
For more information please contact the Utility Clerk at Town Hall. Hours of operation are Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding major holidays.